The Blue Zones of Happiness: A Blueprint for a Better Life
New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals the surprising secrets of the world’s happiest places—and shows how we can all apply the lessons of true happiness to our lives.
In this inspiring book, Buettner offers game-changing tools for setting up your life to be the happiest it can be. In these illuminating pages, you’ll:
• Meet the world’s Happiness All-Stars—inspiring individuals born in places around the world that nurture happiness as well as Americans boosting well-being in their own communities.
• Discover how the three strands of happiness—joy, purpose, and satisfaction—weave together in different ways to make Denmark, Costa Rica, and Singapore some of the world’s happiest places.
• Use the Blue Zones Happiness Test to pinpoint areas in your life where change could bring more happiness—and then find practical steps to make those changes.
• Learn the Top 10 ways to create happiness, as revealed by a panel of the world’s leading experts convened specifically for this project.
• Boost your own happiness by applying the lessons of Blue Zones Project communities—America’s largest preventive health care project, which has already improved the health and happiness of millions of people across the United States.